Saturday, January 2, 2016

IPad air won't charge?

It's really getting annoying now. It's not even the cord that's broken. So my iPad ran out of battery and died so I plugged it in the wall and waited for it to turn back on, when it did, I noticed the little lightning charging sign wasn't next to the battery, and it wouldn't charge. It then died again within a few more minutes, only for the same thing to happen again. Turns on, but not charging anymore once it turns on. I've tried turning it on and off before it dies again since it won't charge anymore then what it takes to not be dead or something, but nothing works, it only charges up to like 3% to turn back on after it dies, than no more.
I tried the cord with my brothers iPhone and it works perfectly fine there, so I don't think it's the cord. Can someone please help me?

Read more: IPad air won't charge?