Monday, January 4, 2016

IPAD and CHARGER Problems?


I'm having trouble with my iPad and my charger, let me give you all the details:
Charges very slow, even with a different charger head and cord. I left it charging at night it was at 15 percent (8:00) am, and when I woke up (9:47) pm it was at 60 percent! It was suppose be at 100. My iPad never took that long to charge and I know because it never did that before. Btw that's not my only slow charge problem.
And now the problem with my original charger is this, if I were to plug it in, it would hesitate with the iPad in other words it will charge and stop charging, charge and stop charging every single second no matter what port I plug it into.
Last thing is is: while it's charging, sometimes wether I restart my iPad or wether I'm doing something while it's charging, it will discharge instead of charge up, say like I'm on it while it's charging for a slight minute, it will discharge instead of charge up.
And that's it please help! Five star award!

Read more: IPAD and CHARGER Problems?