Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Linksys wrt1900acs worse than old router?


Before purchasing my new wrt1900acs, my family of 6 was using the linksys ea1600. Wifi gaming was horrendous, YouTube on the iPad had to watched in a low quality, and while streaming I don t recall there being much buffering going on. The Internet would randomly drop at some points. So I decided to purchase a new and "better" router one that should be able to handle the large amount of use my family uses. Now that it s been a month after use I am having a lot of trouble. Now there is a lot of buffering with steaming, wifi gaming hasn t improved and now the router drops connection, the Internet light blinks red randomly and the Internet seems to be running on a timer. If you reset the Internet it s decent when we when first reset it and over time until it needs to reset again, it quickly goes to ****. Im using the arris cm820 modem. If anyone could potentially have a fix that would greatly appreciated

Read more: Linksys wrt1900acs worse than old router?