Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My teacher saw pic of me without headscarf I think he is attracted?


Ok so I'm a female Muslim (I look English blue eyes brown hair and I am fit if there is any difference) ok so we have a school iPad and I took selfies of me without headscarf (nothing innapropriate just normal selfies with poses) and I had my iPad open and a girl accused me of taking pictures which I wasn't doing because I was just checking my headscarf on the selfie camera so the male teacher came took my iPad and asked for the password I showed it to him and he went on pics and saw all the selfies and he kept on going through them then he was smiling and smirking I started freaking out and he took my iPad away so then I just sat there and while we were doing a task I saw him on my iPad (I think he was checking he pics) so then after class he told me to stay behind and he then gave me the iPad and said nice selfies and I was just standing there I took the iPad and left then the next few lessons he started acting weird he creeps me out he keeps on staring at me smirking at me he always tries to keep me in detentions but I avoid them because I'm scared he talks to other male teachers and pointing at me and I think he is attracted like he is in his middle 20s he is attractive but I'm not the type of student who flirts with teachers I just act normal

I KNOW IT IS MY FAULT FOR HAVING SELFIES WITHOUT HEADSCARF I DONT MIND HIM SEEING THEM BUT THE WAS HE ACTS IS Really weird AND IS MAKING ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHAT TO DO? And am I just over reacting or something

Read more: My teacher saw pic of me without headscarf I think he is attracted?