Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Safari won't work on ipad air.Help?


So, I can open Safari and add tabs with + but everytime I tap on the search bar it simply closes and takes me back to my homescreen. I've jut been switching tabs now and it turns out after a few taps it also closes itself.
I updated my software to iOS 9.2.1 hoping it'd fix it but still nothing.
A few days ago I was watching a video and it had a bunch of ads, I occidentally clicked one and quickly closed it all, one of them gave me a pop up ad that wouldn't let me leave unless I went back to my homescreen but it was still there when I came back, I ended up pressing okay and when it said enter password or whatever in that split second I exited the tab. Could this have somehow caused a virus to infect my ipad?
How should I go about fixing this?
I've tried turning my ipad off too:\
Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Read more: Safari won't work on ipad air.Help?