Friday, January 8, 2016

Someone taking a picture of me at the mall?


I was sitting down at the quiet area where no one is sitting at. I was on my phone. There was a black guy sitting next to me then he stood up with his ipad. I was about to leave and the guy apporached me and asked if i was here at the mall last summer. I said no and he start showing me picture of me with short pants and short sleeve top with no one around the picture. He just took a bunch of picture of me with no one in the background again. He showed it to me. I asked him to delete. He deleted 2 picture but i see the bunch of the picture of me on the bottom of the Ipad. I demanded him to give me bhis ipad so i could delete. He says there is a picture i am not suppossed to see. I called the security. What is this new thing now? How is this even legal?
Added (1). Do you think i overreacted?
Added (2). Yes, i would have said white guy. Whats the problem with that?
Added (3). I did mentioned the security guy about he was black. Do i have to go over every details with you? I said exactly the same thing to the security
Added (4). Why do i have to go ahead and said i am an asian woman and i talked to asian security guy including white security. I am talking about the person who took my picture. You are absoulty over reacting about the "black" guy. Lol you feel bad for him?
Added (5). Lol i was actually talking about a black guy who took my picture. Listen, i dont care if you dont believe if i would have said "white guy". When i mention things to the security i always mention race regardess of if you are black or white or asian(or whatever you call it).
Added (6). Omg. Are you ok? I am talking about one person who took my picture. Did the asian security took my picture and kept it in his ipad and approached me with it? Nope! I am not even gonna bother with this stupid argument. This is really stupid.

Read more: Someone taking a picture of me at the mall?