Saturday, January 16, 2016

Surface 3 or Surface Pro 4?


I think my needs are more Surface 3, not Pro 3 nor Pro 4. I don't need to run more than an app or two at a time, and nothing intense either. 128GB is more than enough. I'd like to have 4G LTE on my tablet, which the Pro versions don't offer. (Of course there's the hotspot option.) But I'm afraid that the Surface 3 might be less quality and freeze up or something? Or am I just over thinking this?

PS. Before just saying I should get an iPad you need to realize that I need a full Windows device to run Windows programs. Yes, it's old fashioned to open up a CD case and plug the tablet into an optical drive do that I can install my programs but that's what I need. (At least I don't have any more floppy disks.) But I can't do that on an iPad or Android tablet unless you know how and can tell me.

Read more: Surface 3 or Surface Pro 4?