Sunday, January 24, 2016

What iOS photo and printing apps fit my needs?


I'm still getting use to my iPad 2 Christmas present and it occurs to me that it would be so awesome if I could use it to design an print things for my specific craft projects since it's so portable. I have always used photoshop and Microsoft office on my PC to this end. I have a wireless HP printer that will work with my iPad.

I need a photo editor that allows me to adjust the size of the images and lighten them to print correctly on special paper.

I also need a printing app that allows me to put multiple images one page, gives me a print preview, and lets me adjust margins. Basically I want to be able to manipulate a lot more than just pressing print on a photo app.

Does such thing exist, or am I expecting too much from this device? I'm new to iOS. All the cool commercials with the hip fun music make it seem like I could design my funky jewelry, no problem. It would be rad if I could.

Read more: What iOS photo and printing apps fit my needs?