Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Could you check if my cover letter is correct? Going to apply for another job?


First name last name
House address city zip code
Phone number

Dear Recruiters,
I am seeking an application for a stock associate position.
Please consider as an applicant. I feel that I am qualified as a candidate because I work hard and can maintain a neat, clean, and safe working area. I want to work for this company because I see this company not only as a positive work environment, but also as a good opportunity make a difference.

My resume is enclosed I am available immediately for a part - time employment.
You may either contact me by phone or email.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Added (1). I meant apply for another job without a question mark. I'm using my mothers iPad and I had to add more info on quesyion

Read more: Could you check if my cover letter is correct? Going to apply for another job?