Saturday, February 20, 2016

Getting over a fuckboy?


okayy so i know it was a while ago (about a month) but i'm thinking about it now
and since school just started a few weeks ago here in aus, i'm still so pissed off at this fuckboy
i hooked up with (tbh just made out and slept on the couch) nothing sexual,
that party i was stoned, not to justify any reason why i'd do anything with him, but as a person with a lot of morals i wouldnt even go near a guy if i knew he was a fuckboy but this night after drink after drink that he gave me, literally he'd open one can take a sip give it to me, plus i was stoned. Earlier that night this girl gave him a bj as everyone says and makes fun of him for, later that night when people started going home,
and everyone ended up sleeping in all the rooms it was just me and him on the couch, snuggling together and making out he asked me if i wanted to do other stuff and i said no as 1.) i didn't know him, i mean i knew of him as we are in the same year level and go to the same school, 2.) not that he would know of but i'm still a virgin and would hate to loose it to a ******** smooth talker that gets with everyone. The minute i declined he was like oh wtf and then slowley just moved away,
it's not the fact that he used me, but after he said that it made me feel so ashamed that i didnt do anything with him…
and then coming back to school every girl likes him and thinks his so nice so it pisses me off even more.

how do i get over it? Like i know it's not a big deal but it was my first kiss too:/
Added (1). also sorry about my terrible grammar and or spelling in this, i'm typing it on my ipad so i forgot to add stuff and fix it

Read more: Getting over a fuckboy?