Wednesday, February 17, 2016

How to fix my iPad sound? Read all?


I was outside taking pictures of the snow and dropped it and the speakers landed in the snow but I got it immediately. Then I go back inside my house about to clean it out but I got distracted my my dog so the speakers were wet for about 5 minutes. Now it says it's in headphones mode and my sound only works when my headphones are plugged in. AND--

I've tried plugging my headphones in and out… Nothing worked. I use an ear cleaner to clean it, nothing. And I also used a blow dryer… Still nothing.

What can I do? My parents won't take me to the Apple Store until the weekend but I need it fixed now because I have videos on here to present!

Help
Added (1). I've also tried powering off and resetting my iPad but nothing worked

Read more: How to fix my iPad sound? Read all?