Thursday, February 18, 2016

How to stop my ipad from configuring with old settings after a restored it?


I work at a group home, one of the kids here stole an ipad from his old school. His family let him keep it. My boss wants me to get it off the school's system so after i restored it, the message "-school district- will automatically configure your ipad.". We tried just hitting next but it requires a user name and password. Along with that every jailbreak system i have found (someone said jailbreak would help) requires stpuid steps like putting it in airplane mode which cant be done since we cant get into the system due to it wanting to configure. Help asap would be great if have any questions leave them as an answer please.
Added (1). How do i stop my ipad from configuring with old settings after I restored it?

Read more: How to stop my ipad from configuring with old settings after a restored it?