Sunday, February 21, 2016

I NEED MY OWN ROOM?!


I am 16 and my parents will NOT give me my old room back that I now share with a 10 year old. YES A TEN YEAR OLD that loves playing his iPad and Xbox Live all hours of the night. I had tried to make negotiations to move my younger brother downstairs but they refuse to move him because he is "too young" to be by himself on a separate floor. I cannot take the room downstairs because I have way too much stuff. I am currently sleeping in the basement. I also can't take that room because my brother is constantly barging in on me to have sex with his gf in their and my grandma also lives down there and is annoying as hell. My brother is 18 and refuses to give up his room to take the basement or the other bedroom downstairs! Any suggestions?! Please I NEED Help

Read more: I NEED MY OWN ROOM?!