Wednesday, February 3, 2016

IPad 2 won't turn on or charge?


My IPad won't turn on, when I press the power button Apple logo appears for 3-4 minutes and then it turns off. When I put it on charge Apple logo appears again and then it turns off.I've tried to charge with another charging blocks but unsuccessful. When I connect the iPad to PC nothing happens, I tried to put USB in iPad holding the Home button and the iTunes logo appears but iTunes on PC doesn't see it. I tried different resets by pressing Home and Power,Power and then holding Vol up or down,holdong home while charging,continuously pressing Home and Power to restart while charging but again unsuccessful. Please Help, maybe you know a method, I don't want to take it to a repairing center, it will cost me a lot. Please Help.

Read more: IPad 2 won't turn on or charge?