Monday, February 1, 2016

Is my stepdad aloud to do this?!


So i went over my friends house for the weekend And he went through all my stuff so when i got home he took away my ps3 And And cable because my room wasnt clean And he said he wasnt going to Pick me up from school anymore. So i texted my sister And told her i dont need him. He saw the text And started hitting me he Also through the iPad at my face so i said he isnt my dad so he said leave so i went upstairs And then he punched me in my my mouth then he stopped because i was bleeding, yesterday when i tried to eat he said dont eat Anything because he bought it so now i cant eat. Btw he has been my stepdad for 12 years but hes always hit me And he tried to get rid of me by sending me to my dads And i can tell my mother is afrad of him. Am i the issue?

Read more: Is my stepdad aloud to do this?!