Friday, February 26, 2016

My husband always annoys me and never does anything right, what do I do? - 1


I'm mixed and my husband is a typical white man, I'm tired of him. We have four young kids. He's so annoying all the time. He leaves the cabinets open and leaves the milk out and when I point it out he just laughs it off.

I'm 27 and he's 29 and very immature. I'm pregnant and it wasn't planned but I'm fine with it. The thing is my husband is so immature and does nothing right and he's turning 30 next week! He messes up the kitchen and leaves bread crums everywhere. When he babysits the kids he gives them candy and he lets my two year old play with his ipad. He's lazy and just sits and watches TV when he comes from work. After I put the kids to sleep I like to take a nice relaxing bath and he just comes there and bothers me. I'm so tired of him. What do I do?

Read more: My husband always annoys me and never does anything right, what do I do? - 1