Sunday, February 28, 2016

My iPad mini keeps have seizures?!


About 2 or 3 months ago my iPad started randomly clicking and touching things and I would just turn it off and when I turned it back on everything was fine for 5 minutes. NOW after 5 SECONDS it s clicking everything and registering touches when I haven t even touched anything. It s driving me crazy! I can t even go on Instagram without my iPad liking everybody s photos and following/unfollowing people. It clicks everything! I have tried everything! Shutting down, backing up, fully resetting, removing screen protector etc. Many people have been having the same problems, if you search it up many questions come up about apple devices spazzing out. Someone please tell me if you know what to do to fix this problem.

Read more: My iPad mini keeps have seizures?!