Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Scuffed up iPad after a month?


So I spent all of my savings on an iPad mini. I am like the most cautious person when it comes to devices. I kept my iPad in the plastic it comes with until my screen protector and case came in the mail. I was so careful not to drop it or anything. The case I have exposed the corners. And in each corner there is an ugly scuff mark/dent. I'm really upset about it. Don't say that I should have took better care of it, because I couldn't have taken any better care of it. I am very careful with it. And unfortunately I am also very… I don't know what word to say… I'm very like, neat and I want it to look perfect (don't judge please) Is there anything I can do to cheaply replace the corners or get it repaired?

Read more: Scuffed up iPad after a month?