Friday, February 19, 2016

Should I get iPad Pro? Should I wait for iPad Pro 2?


Main reason I want to get it is for the Apple Pencil. I am a hobby artist. Meaning I suck at drawing but I want to get better by practice. I have stopped on using pen and paper because erasing has been annoying for me due to lots of dirt and destroys the paper.

- I already sold my old iPad air.
- I have an iPhone 6s plus, which, in my opinion, is the best product of Apple to date, and is all I need to do everything (except of course the lack of Apple Pencil).
- I am a Windows person, so I have PC, never used a Mac, so I don't want Mac. My computer is a super computer too.
- I don't need another computer (ie. Surface Pro 4 which looks exactly like my desktop but with smaller screen).

All that is missing in my life is a drawing tool. Right now, I'm looking at iPad Pro. I've tried it in store and the drawing got me hooked. My problem is that there are a lot of complains in the internet. If all I want is the drawing, is it a good idea to get iPad Pro? Or am I wasting money?

Read more: Should I get iPad Pro? Should I wait for iPad Pro 2?