Monday, February 22, 2016

Why is the internet on my ipad 2 so slow all of a sudden?

So i just got this ipad last month from america ( i live in Australia) from my uncle, and it was working perfectly fine when i got it. The safari on my ipad used to work lightning fast, usually loading in half a second. Now it takes about 20 minutes to load up, however, most times there has been this pop up box saying that the internet is not working and other problems. The internet on my computer works perfectly when the ipad says that the wifi dose not work, and I used to use both of them at the same time with no problems.
Could anyone please tell me why the wifi on my ipad dosent work anymore? Is there a virus or something thats in it? And what could i do about it?
thanks so much!

Read more: Why is the internet on my ipad 2 so slow all of a sudden?