Saturday, March 19, 2016

Can I take this to court?


I don t want to explain because I am shaking so hard and it s hard to type, but our substitute just exploded onto us for something so dumb and he was shouting and so loud I got sent to the office and I explained what had happened but when we went back down there to talk to the sub he acted the victim. He ended up making two students cry (me included) and he was just so VIOLENT and loud, explosive I think he shouldn t be allowed to teach again. I am not some whiny exaggerating teenager, this is very serious as I feel violated and so upset. The teachers, of course, are taking the substitutes word over mine (and I don t blame them) so I don t think they are going to do anything, but I think that that sub shouldn t be able to teach. Can I take this to court?

Read more: Can I take this to court?