Saturday, March 5, 2016

Died in survival mode on Minecraft PE on iPad mini and wonder how to recover progress?


My 7 year old spends a lot of time building her Minecraft world. She plays in creative mode, but ventured into survival mode. She was killed by an enderman, which caused her to panic and close down the app. She was quite traumatized by the enderman and the noise it made so I wanted to see what she saw. She pulled it up, went to creative mode to get a sword, then back to survival mode she wanted me to kill it. I have absolutely no clue how to play and we died again, she panicked again and shut it all down. She really wanted my help to get rid of it so she opened the app again and back into creative mode, but everything she built was gone. Is it really gone? She s heartbroken and I m very sad for her too… She worked so hard on it. Are we out of luck or is there a way to recover? I would need step by step as I know nothing of Minecraft and I m not very good at the ipad… We ve tried to recover Minecraft progress before when the app was accidentally deleted and had no luck (followed instructions using icloud, but there was nothing in icloud). My daughter is sleeping with me tonight she s so scared haha! Thanks for any help!

Read more: Died in survival mode on Minecraft PE on iPad mini and wonder how to recover progress?