Thursday, March 31, 2016

Does my teacher see me like another son?


She is 37 and has 1 kid which is 10.I'm 16. Anyways, lately I've been going after school every time she has after hours and I just chill and use her iPad. By the way, I'm probably the only student she allows to use her iPad whenever I want for non-school related stuff. One time afterschool when we were both packing up to leave I told her about my mom who always comes home super late and I rarely get to see her. She said "Awee so you're all by yourself?" and asked if I was a only child and I said yea. She said "just like my son and that she should adopt me jokingly. And I always go to her if I have issues and she knows about my family issues. Today afterschool I got sad that she couldn't go to our basketball game so I cried a little because she promised me for the longest time and this was our last. Even though she was busy because nobody watches her son she agreed to come for a while then she had to leave. She said that she didn't like when I make her feel guilty about not coming to my game. And that she tries to be there for me as much as possible but she also has a 10yr son outside of school. I email her everyday as if we were texting and I usually title it "hi mom" and she is fine with it. I always get her gifts when I can. Once in a while I ask her to bring me a little treat that she has from home. And this one time where she brought it to me I asked her if I could put my lunchbox on her desk to hold it and she said "yes son" lol
Added (1). Update: I always email her during holidays to wish her the best! And she always replies back.

Read more: Does my teacher see me like another son?