Saturday, March 5, 2016

Has anyone felt something sit on their bed at night?


It was 1am and I was trying to go to sleep when suddenly I felt something sit down on the bottom of my bed where my legs were. I immediately moved my legs away and reached for my phone and looked if anything was there. Bare in mind no one was in the room with me. Then I got a weird feeling I was being watched from the side of my bed and got a terrible feeling in my gut that something bad was about to happen. I got my phone and started to play music out loud hoping it will make me fall asleep and calm me down, as the music played I put my phone on my pillow so there was light. Then suddenly my volume on my phone completely went off and so then I thought nothing of it so I switched it back on and then a few seconds later the exact same thing happened. I then felt something heavy sit next to me so I got up and ran to another bedroom with my sister in it. I done the same thing as I did in the other room so I put my phone next to the pillow and it was completely fine nothing happened. A few minutes later I had that horrible feeling in my gut again and my sisters music on her iPad started playing out loud and then I switched it off and turned the volume and ringer off. And the same thing happened again so after that I tried ignoring everything and went to sleep still feeling that someone s watching me.

Read more: Has anyone felt something sit on their bed at night?