Thursday, March 24, 2016

How to monitor my Ipad screen on another device, sort of like a second screen?


I'm nearly the only person in my family who has a Ipad and im only 14 so i cant really say no to EVERYONE in my family who wants to use it especially if they are older than me like my mom.
Every now and then i see my safari history completely cleared and just so you know I only get my Ipad right before my curfew and it pisses me off since i bought it with my own money. No one knows my password they just ask me to unlock it and i use touch ID so they cant unlock it their selves. I lock some of my apps and most of my family dont know how to dully use it like im pretty sure none of them know how to see how to swipe up apps because usually i find 50 apps open a day. I already tried talking to everyone to let me use it sometime but they get mad and say im being selfish. (I'm literally the kindest person and i was patient with them) anyways i just want to know how can i know what they are up to. I dont want put restrictions because I did that once and got grounded. Sry for the story but i just wanted to put out an explanation.

Read more: How to monitor my Ipad screen on another device, sort of like a second screen?