Friday, March 4, 2016

I need to ask some advice, i really dont know what to do?


Okay, there's this guy i like.
Last week, while i was minding my own business,playing on my ipad (colorswitch) … He sat down beside me and asked what you got there? And i let him play with the ipad, and from then on we started talking. But last friday, when i went on a night out and saw him and we talked again… While he was getting a cigarette from its pack, it fell (i can tell he is shaking) , do he got another one and it fell too.
and there are times when he's making me laugh… We talked about books, serial killers,state nicknames, american history, buffalo bill. I'm not even from the US, Im filipino

I asked him, impossible questions and he told me i'm keen minded, and we bet on those questions… If he answers it, i owe him but if he doesnt he owes me… So i owe him but he wont accept… He likes books too, so he said, he will just exchange books. Just this night, i gave him the book about Che Guevarra…
Me: now you have to cross the book out of things i owe you, i still owe you two beers and a box of doughnuts.
Him: No, you dont owe me a beer… I owe you a beer, so when are you going out?

( and he knows my name… I didnt even told him that)

what does this mean? I told him that, you do know that i dont drink right? I'm the water girl at every parties… He said then i'll buy you two waters then…

but then he stopped talking to me now, idk what this is.

Read more: I need to ask some advice, i really dont know what to do?