Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ipad Task/To Do List with labels and recurrence?


I am looking for a Task List/To Do type app for my Ipad Mini to manage my music practice. There are so many out there I need some recommendations for a suitable app with the criteria below. I would prefer free, but am open to paying a small one-off charge for the right app.

Colours/Labels (Warm-up, Scales & Arpeggios, Sight-Reading etc.)
Task Detail to include exercise/practice and time.
Recurring Tasks with End Date (Most tasks will recur for 7 days until my next lesson).
Ability to re-order the tasks in the list on any given day.
Ability to create task via web would be a bonus but not essential.

Any thoughts/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Martyn

Read more: Ipad Task/To Do List with labels and recurrence?