Friday, March 4, 2016

Keep Disconnecting From All Minecraft Servers?


Whenever I go on any minecraft server, i just keep disconnecting from it. It seems to get worse. Yesterday i could be on for 10 minutes, then it disconnects, but now i get on for like 8 seconds and it disconnects! I know its not on the servers side, cause i tried playing with my friend and she had no problem; i was the only one who kept on having trouble and getting disconnected.
I know it has to do with my WiFi, because every time I disconnect, my Face Time app says "reconnecting" which then later says "connection lost" when i was trying to play with my friend. I'm planning on talking about this with my father, but i was just wondering if any of you may know how to fix this, or any reason why it happens. Thanks:)
note: we still use the same router since like 2005, and my dad told me the limitation of it was 3 online devices, yet we have much more in the house. But i'm the only one home, with only two devices with the WiFi on; my iPad and my laptop.
Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Read more: Keep Disconnecting From All Minecraft Servers?