Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Apple ID disabled? How & why?

Hey guys, my apple I'd won't work. I tried logging in and logging out, via setting and the App Store but both times when I logged back in I was told that my 'Apple ID was disabled' I don't know what this is for at all. It may help for me to tell you that I'd had an outstanding payment and tried to log in multiple times while I had it and it wouldn't allow me access. I bought an iTunes card and then went onto my computer and turned off the card payment system by selecting none. I then went onto my iPad and tried updating my apps and it still told me it was disabled. I then tried logging out and then in again, no success. I'm really confused, it allows me access to my account via iTunes and my PC but not the App Store?

In an added note, no. It is not for security reasons. (At least I don't think it is, or it would have said it, right?).

Please help,

Batty.

Read more: My Apple ID disabled? How & why?