Monday, March 28, 2016

My dog has a wire or something in his paw?


I adopted this pooch and i noticed something in his paw. Do you think its a stich? I tried to pull it out with tweezers but he head butted me and gave me a look like, ouch that hurt lets just play instead. :P But for real. I wonder what it is?
Added (1). I figured I had to take him to the vet. The proper term is fostering, I haven't quite adopted him yet… I was sure I was though… He snapped at my mothers face for getting too close to me… He's snapping at anyone who isn't me that gets close to me… I'm heartbroken and in tears but with a child on the way I… He has to go back to angles for animals… I didn't know I was spamming something screwed up on my iPad I didn't realize I posted more then one of the same question…

Read more: My dog has a wire or something in his paw?