Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Replaying video in PowerPoint 2016 for Mac?


Hi All,

I want to create an interactive iPad video presentation in PowerPoint where users can click on one of several videos on a menu, have it direct them to a slide where the chosen video plays automatically, and after the video they are automatically redirected back to the main menu. Is this something that can be achieved in PowerPoint, or should I look at other applications?

So far, I can get the menu set up, have the video play automatically and redirect to the main menu. The issue is that if a video has been played before, it won't automatically begin when I select it a second time.

I hope I have thoroughly explained my issue and any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Read more: Replaying video in PowerPoint 2016 for Mac?