Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Should I change my old computer for an iPad?


My old computer feels slower than ever. It's a Walmart Special, the cheapest Acer that was available back in 2005. I've put Windows 10 on it, since Windows XP wasn't approved for the free upgrade.

So I've seen quite a few people with tablets, mainly iPads. Something that portable would be nice. But can I get a keyboard for one? And would it print off of my HP printer? I do a lot of studying and writing, use of Word as a word processor and Excel spread sheets, PDF archives and video and Power Point presentations. I've also used some Basic programming, such as in Microsoft Office and in other areas, although not recently. I was more into programming back when I had a computer with MS DOS on it with GW Basic.

Would an iPad work? Or a different tablet?

Read more: Should I change my old computer for an iPad?