Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Who is the 128 gb iPad Pro 12 for? 256 gb iPad Pro 12 for?


I finally wanted to purchase iPad Pro 12 inch. However, Apple suddenly decided to add a 256 gb storage option so i was thrown into decision confusion again.

So to convince myself that I'm buying the correct one, I would like to know what you think each of the respective storage capacity options are for.

In my opinion, 128 gb iPad Pro is for average users who just want to watch movies and store music, and do other average things such as drawing and taking notes. On the other hand, 256 gb iPad Pro is for specialized users who will use it for professional things such as photographers doing video/image editing, professionals doing a presentation, and other stuff. I read in an article that professionals need the higher storage capacity so that they don't have to use wifi since it is safer to do show the presentation (ie Movie) from the iPad storage, say that if you show a presentation from wifi and the wifi is slow, then the presentation is disrupted.

What do you guys think? I'm an average user who will just use it to read comics and draw stuff. Should I just get the 128 gb?

Read more: Who is the 128 gb iPad Pro 12 for? 256 gb iPad Pro 12 for?