Friday, March 25, 2016

Why Did He Come Up To Me?


So today I was in class on my iPad and this guy comes up to me from two rows away and says "Excuse me, did you do the study guide" and I was like yea and he was like "Can I see it?" And I was like sure which one do you need. And he was like "all of them" and I was like sure and 15 min later he came back and was like "Thank you" and he asked me for my name and I told him and he was like "Thank you MY NAME"

Anyway so my question was why did he come over to me from way on the other side of the room when there were literally 10 people he could have asked before coming to me?

Is that his way of saying he likes me or does he want to get to know me?

I feel like I m thinking too much into it but it was just weird because there were plenty of people he could have asked but to ONLY ask me was weird?

Read more: Why Did He Come Up To Me?