Saturday, March 19, 2016

Why is my ex messing with my feelings?


So me and my ex had a baby. Before our baby he seemed so into me happy loving wanted to pick out cribs got me an iPad mini. Now since our daughter it's I never cared about you never wanted you never had feeling I hate you. Yet he wanted nothing to do with our daughter wouldn't even look at her hold her nothing. Then says wants to see her. Then he says well it was stressful having a baby and that he knew it would never work. Im all over the place with his head games help? Then he says wants the address for social services then it's I want the address for to send money send money it's been 6 months never got a dime. What's with head games anyone can read him and help. He even says there's nothing there no feelings but always fighting with me never I miss my daughter. Send him picture says she looks scared.

Read more: Why is my ex messing with my feelings?