Saturday, April 23, 2016

1- Should I see my iPad away? 2- Should I get everything Apple?


Hello everybody. I've been struggling for like a whole month thinking about this and I think I'm losing time. So, I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and an iPad Air. It's been about 2-3 months I haven't used my iPad. It's been turned off in my closet. I really don't have much use of it. Only for games. Because everything I can do on my iPad I can do on my phone which I can also take it around. (My iPad doesn't have a sim card slot)
I am worried it will get old and become slow and won't update anymore and… So I was thinking about maybe selling it so I went around and asked how much Apple Stores would buy it and the price was nothing:(
Then my mom said" Hey I will buy it from you I would like to have an iPad. Then I said lets wait and see if dad wants an ipad or not. My dad is in a different country and I'm gonna see him this summer so I will ask him then. Please help me this has been ruining my mind please tell me your opinion. Ok next question. I'm really stuck between if I should get an Android phone or Apple phone. Deep down I love Apple but the problem is IT CAN'T DOWNLOAD!
I mean I can download on my Apple Laptop and then transfer it on to my phone but I mean still. I'm really stuck to be honest please help me on this.

Thank you for reading this and please reply as soon as possible. Have a great day!

Read more: 1- Should I see my iPad away? 2- Should I get everything Apple?