Friday, April 29, 2016

Fallout Shelter Save File Transfer?


I didn't really know what to title it, so sorry if it might be a bit misleading

But I have Fallout Shelter on my Ipad, and it's fine, fun. But then after I reached about 25 dwellers, and have a good amount of rooms, my game crashes after about 2-4 minutes of having it open, to the point where it's almost unplayable.

So I downloaded Bluestacks, and now have Fallout Shelter available there, however I want to try and get my save file onto that. The IPad I'm using is just the Apple product, while the Bluestacks uses Android, and I have no android devices.

I wouldn't be worried about it, if I hadn't of spent about $17 on that game T^T so I wanna try and get the file so that $17 doesn't go to waste.

So is there a way to transfer my iOS game data onto the android game data somehow?

Read more: Fallout Shelter Save File Transfer?