Thursday, April 14, 2016

Got caught cheating?


So yesterday I got caught for "cheating." Basically I hadn't done my wordly wise and I started freaking out so I asked my friends for the answers (she has the teacher edition of the wordly wise book which has all the answers so she can use it to study) and I was just gonna write the answers down in my iPad and just show it to the teacher instead of doing it in my wordly wise book. Well a week later (I didn't realize it was due a week later so I could have done the wordly wise myself and wouldn't have been caught cheating) she comes to check mine and I remembered I had sorta copied down the answer word for word but some things were changed and I had totally forgot to change my answers to something a 7th grader would write and probably should have missed like 1 or 2 to make it believable. (keep in mind she has the same teacher edition as my friend so mine and the teachers answers were pretty alike) and by the time she checked mine, I remembered that I copied down the answers almost word for word and should have changed them because by the look on her face, I knew she had probably caught me. So before lunch she pulled me aside and asked me about it and I didn't lie and was straight up and was like "my friend gave me the answers, I should have known it was wrong, I promise not to do it again"

Read more: Got caught cheating?