Friday, April 8, 2016

How is the ps4 better than the ps3? - 1


I personally own a ps3 and have been looking forward to the ps4. However, after I watched the ps4's "big" reveal I'm left disappointed. I know it is an improvement over the ps3 power wise (several times more so) but other than that what?

Is the ps4 just a massive power house? No new gameplay mechanics or anything? I was kind of hoping that Sony might team up with Oculus. After reading a little bit I learned that the ps4 has ipad and other mobile devices supported but still…

What I'm trying to say is, "AFTER SEVEN YEARS THIS IS THE NEXT GENERATION OF GAMING?!"
I don't want better graphics (although they do look nice and are a bonus) I want something new.
Not hating on Sony but I wanted something more…

Read more: How is the ps4 better than the ps3? - 1