Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I need to stay up all night on school night! (NEED ASAP Help)?


Tomorrow is Tuesday and I have school. I really need to stay up all night because me and my friends TOTALLY forgot the Science Fair is on the 14th and our projects due on the 13th. I couldn't call my friends to help at all because my parents are strict. I am supposed to be in bed by 9:30 and asleep by 9:45. If I get caught with my phone, iPad, or even staying up I am DEAD. I need to know how to not be tired and get through this rough night. I need serious answers. I am working on it as I speak but I need help so badly. I really want to take 30 minute breaks every 2 hours but whenever I do I usually lay in bed and end up on instagram falling alseep with my phone in my bed. I already stayed up until 1:30 AM and now I need to stay up All NIGHT. Help!
Added (1). I also forgot. I have an office where I work in but my parents bedroom is right in-between it. I usually work in there but the headlight is so bright I need a lamp but don't have one. Dx I am screwed. That's where my computer is too but I couldn't be able to talk my parents into letting me stay up. They'd KILL me

Read more: I need to stay up all night on school night! (NEED ASAP Help)?