Sunday, April 3, 2016

It's a emergency ASAP?


My friend lives in the US and I live in Canada.
I don't know where he lives but his only source of communication is kik with me. And his parents are always working, coming home and leaving when he is sleeping.
His can't move his legs because burglers duped his house key and hurt him.

He has no friends other then me to talk to, he hasn't eaten for 2 days and he tryed banging the walls and calling for help but he says he has barely any energy left. He can't do anything.

Is there any way where we can get help? I'm pretty sure he's trying out dog food.
Added (1). Like I said his only source of communication is kik. He has no cell, he is using his Ipad. We don't know any other way to contact help. I am his only friend

Read more: It's a emergency ASAP?