Saturday, April 30, 2016

Mom hasn't talked to me in over a week, did I do something wrong?


Last saturday she was in a good mood in the morning, she went to sleep so I decided to do something nice and clean all of the house so she won't have to do anything when she wakes up, so I did chores from 1 to 5 and was exhausted, so while I was sitting there playing some game on my ipad mom came over and started complaining that I missed a spot when mopping the floor, and said that I didn't mop at all, so I told her that I did and I'm not going to mop twice. She was incredeibly annoyed and told me that if I didn't mop she wasn't letting me get a pet (that I've asked her for not too long ago) and I was very upset and mopped, but I didn't care about the stupid hamster, I was in tears because she's had this attitude for a while now and every little thing that she's yelled at me for came together in my mind to make me have a meltdown. On thursday when she called on the phone I mentioned that my tutor said I was in 9th place in the honor list, meaning 9th place among the best students, and she simply replied "why are you not first on the list?" I usually don't snap back and try to keep a calm attitude towards these things, so I didn't say anything. Then this might sound incredibly childish, but I started putting togetheer this puzzle of 1500 pieces and I've made some pretty good progress on it, she promised not to put it back in the box, reason why I could never finish it before, but she crumpled everything and put it back saturday night. Again I didnt say anything.
Added (1). sorry for the long story, but in short, she makes me feel like I'm worthless, whenever I accomplish somethign she asks me why I didn't do better or simply doesn't care, like when I tell her I got this hard move right in acrobatics, or something along those lines. I don't know what I do wrong, and I really want this year to be over so I can go to college already and get out of here, I don't have any friends in this country, all of them live in america (where I'm going to study)

Read more: Mom hasn't talked to me in over a week, did I do something wrong?