Wednesday, April 13, 2016

More landlord problems?


so my landlord finally i mean finally had someone come fix the leak from last year the superintendent just walked in banged on my bedroom door and woke me up at 8am and i don't work Sundays and then after 2 hours of working on the ceiling he texts me saying the landlord needs to get a hold of a plumber but don't know when he's going to come he will let me know but he may not be able to let me know he may just come randomly

is that allowed?

i know there's a huge hole in my ceiling but I'd like still at least 4-8 hours notice or a text the night before i don't need 24 hours but i need a text at least the night before

also last time he was in my apartment he went into my room and moved my iPad into my kitchen and i remember i plugged it in my laptop and it was there on my bed that morning

Read more: More landlord problems?