Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My social studies teacher is bullying me?


We had a project due today in her class, but I couldn't find my colored pencils over the weekend, so I couldn't finish. Because of this, I tried coloring it in during class, which had caused me to screw up on a different assignment. She lectured me afterwords and told my friend to "stop sticking up for me". Now, this had easily bummed my day because I'm usually a good kid in her class. But, what I was recently informed of by my friend shocked me. She had gone on to tell all her other class periods that I (she didn't specify my name, but she did heavily hint towards me) had a crappy excuse for not turning in my project. Then, she told them about how I didn't have any colored pencils, but apparently because I'm good at drawing, I should obviously have them with me at all times. Then told them that it caused me to not finish my other assignment, and that I have to do it all for homework (I was not notified about that?). I was told the class started laughing and she asked "You know who I'm talking about?" And about half of them nodded. I don't think this is appropriate at all, but I'm not sure. Any advice on how to handle this situation? (Note: I liked this teacher a lot, and sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm writing this on my iPad).

Read more: My social studies teacher is bullying me?