Wednesday, April 6, 2016

On my iPad, does Facebook usually get my ip address and login time wrong?


I want into my Facebook settings on my iPad to check my login history and it showed that I was logged in 2 days ago with a different ip address, yet I didn't log into my Facebook 2 days ago. I was always online. Normally this would mean someone had access to my Facebook account. But what's ODD is that if my account was being logged into a new device in a different location, I would have gotten an email and notification about it 2 days ago to alert me of this incident, but I didn't. Better to be safe then sorry, I ended the session and change the password. But I'm still worried. What does this mean?! Does Facebook get my ip address and the timing wrong? Please help. Thank you

Read more: On my iPad, does Facebook usually get my ip address and login time wrong?