Friday, April 29, 2016

Square register Stand not connected to iPad air?


I m opening a small business, my wife recommended the square register as our cashier solution. We got it today, alone with printer and cash drawer. I set up everything at first and it worked just fine. Then I noticed that my wife's name appeared on the receipt. I tried to fix it by factory resetting the ipad when it's connected to the Square Stand. After the reset I logged onto the SQ app, it says Square Stand not connected. I tried force quitting and reinstalling the app. It shows the ipad recognizes the square stand in Settings but wouldn't show in the app. We tried everything we found online. Does anyone have similar experience? I m suspecting that when I factory reset the iPad, it also fried the drive on square stand. Should I go return it and get a new one.

Read more: Square register Stand not connected to iPad air?