Monday, May 16, 2016

Cracked iPad mini screen?!


This has never happened to me before but after 3 long years, my iPad mini screen cracked on the bottom right. I don't know what to do at this point and I would like some advice please?

I've looked through the internet and it's given me mixed ideas on what to do. Some forums said to directly go to apple because if you go to a third party repair man, they won't fix the device for you anymore? (If i interpreted it correctly) But 3rd party vendors are cheaper and quicker on repairs.

Is it worth paying the expensive screen repair from Apple or just go to a 3rd party repair man for a 3 year old ipad mini? If the 3rd party is better, should I still backup my ipad? I have this weekend to fix it asap.

One more question, is a cracked device dangerous to use?

Read more: Cracked iPad mini screen?!