Sunday, May 22, 2016

Does my teacher see me like another SON of hers? - 1


She is 37 and im 16 boy. She has one kid who's 10 boy too. I email her pretty much daily and I refer to her as mom. Last mothers day i made her a card and her son did too for her. I also get to use her iPad everyday to play games or watch movies. I leave my lunchbox on her desk every school day. On some occasions I ask her to bring me a snack if she could. And she brought me chocolate almonds one time and another time she brought me a almond chocolate bar! One time when i emailed her and told her about how i see her as my mother-figure and im worried she only sees me as her student and if she feels the same way. She didnt reply so I asked her about it the next day and she said she slept early that night and was a bit busy. But she said she could be my parent figure at school and she knows about my parents. I was crying when i talked to her about it and I said I feel like i have no parent figure…
Added (1). I think she felt disappointment for me when I did my Spanish project super duper late. I asked if she wanted to check it out when we were in the classroom after school and she said no, some other time. I was surprised because she would usually say yes. I think she was dissapointed in me as a son and wanted to discipline me by doing that. She asked later before leaving the classroom how my project went and I told her that it was pretty good. And she said "Then you learned nothing from that huh?"

Read more: Does my teacher see me like another SON of hers? - 1