Thursday, May 19, 2016

Family Problems Help! It's Urgent?


Right now, I'm already doing my Real GCSE because in Year 11 and my Problems is that my Family always complain at me by:

My Mum told me "I will always fail!" Which made me really sad, because I always trying Revising, and every time I Revise I get complaint and Excuses like "Your (I'm) doing my Homework" and also I also wake up dead early, to Revise in "Peace", but then it Work! :) but again my mum complains and make excuses, and excuses! (Either its about HW or I'll Fail)

Continue Below.
Added (1). Ok, then when she said I'm going to Fail, she said "I will never Learn" because I always play on the iPad, even though I must Admit it do, but don't you think from all the Complains and Excuses and Day by Day from Revising, don't you think I have a least "Relaxing Time?"

Please help, and I would want Real Answer, not Horrible Ones! Or I'll Flag them.

Thank You!
Added (2). I talk to my Mum LOADS of Time and of Course it didn't work?

Read more: Family Problems Help! It's Urgent?