Monday, May 16, 2016

I HATE When People Touch My Stuff?


It s weird because it s only with my parents and brother. Not my friends or cousins or anything. Anyway I legit freak out when someone (mostly my mom) touches/moves/throws away my stuff. I genuinely hate hate hate it. For example once, when mom was vacuuming she picked up my iPad from the floor and put it on my bed and I got so pissed. I don t want to get angry whenever someone messes with my stuff but I genuinely cannot control it. Like I start getting that angry and annoyed feeling in my chest, I m yelling, I m breathing heavily, I m probably crying or about to and sometimes I might even throw things or do something aggressively (slamming doors etc.) all because my mom threw my cup away. Or even it could be because I want everything to be EXACTLY how I left it. And also because I hate not knowing. Like for example I left my desk with my notebook on it, some pens, and 2 waterbottles. When I come back my desk is clear. I don't know where my notebook is. I don't know where my pens are. I don't know where the water bottles are. I HATE not knowing exactly where all of my belongings are and I HAVE to be the one that puts up my pens and throws away my cups or else I freak out. I hate this side of me but I truly can t control it. My mom and I argue a few times a week because of this. Should I tell my doctor or something? I wouldn t even know how to say it or bring it up. Help?

Read more: I HATE When People Touch My Stuff?